Posted on July 4, 2014, in contemporary operas, historical timeline, thursday's something else, weekly on opera, innit? and tagged an index of metals, fausto romitelli. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Follow opera, innit? on WordPress.com
- Giulio Cesare with the contralto cacciator (Theater an der Wien, 18 October 2017)
- Let's look at ROH rumours 2017-2019
- The latex/high gothic Tancredi (Valentini Terrani, 1985)
- 4 years of opera, innit?
- Back to Glyndebourne 2017 (Brett Dean's Hamlet)
- Giulio Cesare returns to Glyndebourne 2018
- Nathalie Stutzmann, Orfeo 55 (Wigmore Hall, 2 July 2016)
- Different strokes: Vò disperato a morte (Caldara, Hasse)
- The Exterminating Angel (ROH, 1 May 2017)
- Revisiting the Bechdel test for opera